Friday, December 6, 2013

KKM's 25 Days of RAOKs: Day #5

kkm holiday RAOK


Sorry this is a little late guys, I was super busy at my part time job (you know the one I have in addition to my full time job lol) yesterday and did not get a chance to post. Anyway, for our RAOK for day #5 my inspiration actually came from the daycare where I help part time. The owner's son is in the military and just about a year ago returned from his deployment to Afghanistan. A member of his unit who was on his special team now has been sent back over on another deployment. So she is getting together a box of items for him while he is there again. I told her I would be more than happy to get together some items for the box as well. Below are the items we have collected so far, and I am sure that until the box is sent out it will be a continuing project.


PC051656

No comments:

Post a Comment