Monday, December 2, 2013

Ibotta Movie Cash!

   Photo: Ibotta now works AT the movies! Submit your ticket stub from AMC, Regal, United Artists and Edwards Box Office to earn cash. You can also earn cash from the concession stand. Please check your app for specific movie offers and how to successfully submit your ticket stub. Our first two movies include Thor and The Hunger Games. Happy Thanksgiving! https://ibotta.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1378860-how-ibotta-works-at-the-movies

I am super excited about this addition to Ibotta. Now you can earn rewards when you go to the movies. Right now they have offers for the Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Thor, as well as rewards on concession purchases. My daughter and I are movie buffs, so this is a huge bonus in my book. And we just saw Catching Fire for the second time over the weekend, and I used my Cover Girl free ticket for her, and this morning earned $1 back on the ticket I bought for myself. And they are also offering Regal Gift Cards in their growing "cash out" section. Log in to your Ibotta now to check out this exciting addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment