Monday, December 9, 2013
Free Letter from Santa!
Tomorrow is the last day to send your letters!
We are excited to share this FREE Letter from Santa offer from the USPS. As you prepare to trim the tree and hang your stockings with care, don’t forget to put a little holiday cheer in the air. Now you can help a child in your life experience the magic of Christmas with the help of the U.S. Postal Service’s Letters from Santa program. For a limited time, kids can receive a personalized letter from “Santa” that includes a special “North Pole” postmark.
Here’s how it works:
1. Write a personalized letter to a child from Santa Claus and sign it “From Santa.”
2. Insert the letter into an envelope and address it to the child.
3. Add the return address: “SANTA, NORTH POLE” to the envelope.
4. Ensure a First-Class stamp is affixed to the envelope.
5. Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK POSTMASTER
4141 POSTMARK DR.
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
6. Santa’s helpers in Anchorage, AK, will take care of the rest!
All “Letters from Santa” must be mailed to the Anchorage, AK, postmaster no later than Dec. 10, 2013. If you’d like to learn more about the other ways the Postal Service is preparing for the holiday season, visit usps.com/news and click “holiday newsroom.”
You can also get this FREE video message from Santa too!
*Thanks Stockpiling Moms for the heads up on this great program!