Monday, November 18, 2013

Mail Call Monday 11.18.13

PA211309

Ok, it has been a while, and I know it is late to post it today, but I really wanted to share this. A few great things we have gotten in our mail this week:

*A free sample and coupon for nutella from Food Lion. This sample size was perfect for my daughter to take in her lunch and we loved the coupon. We received this just from being MVP members and have our information up to date with them.

*Another book from Dolly Parton's Imagination Library.  My niece loves receiving these books in her name.

*Our Garnier sample from Target arrived this week also. I am not sure if this still available, but to check for this and other great samples from Target, visit their sample site here.

*Great gift box from Julep. They specialize in nail polishes and believe me in a household with a teenage beauty guru, that is a plus. we only paid the $4.99 shipping on this box valued at over $20. You can check out Julep here.

What awesome freebies and great deals did you receive in your mailbox this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment