Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sweet Special K Deal!

PC311762

My daughter and I love Special K cereals. So I stopped by to pick some up on the way home from work last week (I know collective gasp, I did not use a coupon on this box LOL). What I noticed about the box though was the offer for the free Wal Mart gift card on the lower left hand corner. SO for the last week I have been racking my brain trying out how to make this a great deal. I think I have found the answer. This will be my plan of action.



003

Martin's has Special K cereal on sale 4/$8 this week. I will price match that at my local Wal Mart, since Martin's is in our price match range, but Wal Mart is the only store I know of with the promotional codes. I have enough points in my Kellogg's Family Rewards account to purchase some of the $1.50/1 coupons. That will make each box just $.50. Here is where the sweet part comes in. Since I already have one code, I only need 4 more boxes to get the gift card (you need codes from 5 specially marked boxes). So it will look like this:

4 Special K @ $8
- (4) $1.50 coupons = $6

Total: $2 submit codes for $5 gift card, $3 MM in my case (if we count the box I bought last week, I will actually have paid about $.75, but still a great deal on 5 boxes of cereal if you ask me).

This gift card promo lasts until April 30, 2014 and I do not see a limit to the number of gift cards anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment