Thursday, January 16, 2014

I am a Chatterbox!

That Awkward Moment Movie Chatterbox


Guess who was chosen as a chatterbox for the new movie That Awkward Moment. That's right, this chick right here! Yep, super excited about being chosen by House Party to be one of their chatterbox's for this movie's upcoming release. Since I was chosen, I will receive a prize/ chat pack including:


  • (1) That Awkward Moment T-shirt
  • (1) That Awkward Moment bandana
  • (2) That Awkward Moment stirrers
  • (1) That Awkward Moment postcard
  •  
     
    I am very much looking forward to seeing this movie when it comes out in theatres on January 31, and also to coming back here and letting everyone know how it is. I do know it is an R rated movie, so I will go ahead and throw the disclaimer out that it will not be a movie I will recommend as a famly movie, but believe it will be a great date movie or girl's/ guy's night out movie. Can't wait to see and let you know. :)
     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment