Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Food Lion Brand Sale!

Store Brand Super Sale

So I admit, I missed the first week of this great sale. But I will not miss the second, and I don't want you to either. For every Food Lion brand item you purchase, you can earn $0.25 toward your next shopping trip (must purchase a minimum of 4 items, with a max being 40 brand items in a transaction, for $10 off your next trip). There are some really great low priced items to make this a great deal. Here is just one example:


10 burritos @ $.50 each = $5

earn a $2.50 OYNO coupon

makes each burrito $.25 each, an immediate savings of 50% without coupons

When I get the chance to check this out I will let you know if I find some other items that make this an even sweeter deal.

This promotion will run until January 14.


No comments:

Post a Comment