Sunday, January 5, 2014

KKMs 25 Days of RAOKs

kkm holiday RAOK


I feel absolutely awful that I was not able to better keep up with the updates for the 25 days of RAOKs. With the terrible weather we have been having and being sick two weeks out of the month of December and getting ready for the holiday itself, I did not get as much of a chance as I had hoped. I will however give a final update to say that we did follow through and ge our RAOKs accomplished and it felt wonderful. Our additional RAOKs included a donation to a local baby food bank, where their focus is solely on providing baby formula, cereals and such to low income families, a donation to the Toys for Tots,  and cookies for our local fire department. I hope to do this in the future and actually be able to keep everyone updated on our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment