Monday, April 4, 2011

Post-Its and Scotch Tape!


Another great find at Wal-Mart! I had seen the Post-It notes on clearance at my local store last week for $0.75 each. That evening, I sat down at my wonderful little laptop to research post-it coupons. And I was in luck! I found a $2 off a $10 or more purchase. So last night when I stopped by Wal-Mart on my way home from work for milk, I checked out the post-its. They still had a large box and they were marked down to $0.25 each! Now I did have to purchase $10 worth of post-its originally, but with my coupon that made each post-it $0.20 each, a great deal for me. Post-It and 3M have requested that links to their coupons not be posted, so I will just tell you to go search for those coupons, they are out there and do not expire until 06.30.11. I also used the $1 off any Scotch Magic Tape coupons I printed last week to get each of the Scotch tapes for $0.22. Again a great deal in my opinion. Hapy hunting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment