Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March Totals

                           

Drum roll please. . . . I have finally finished our family totals for the month of March. The shelf cost of all items purchased for our household came to $1170.97. But folks that is not what we paid for these items. Our out of pocket (OOP) was 352.42! That is a savings of $835.38 or 71.34%! I am so excited I am doing a little happy dance right now (be glad you cannot see that I assure you:). In this, our first full month of our own version of "extreme couponing" I feel we have done well. Now I know it is not the 90% plus savings of other extreme couponers, but for us I feel it is a great start. Hopefully I will have time soon to get pictures of the beginnings of our stockpile ready to post, but for now I just had to share this with everyone. Keep in mind that this does not include the free samples I received via snail mail either. If you have had a great shopping experience or wonderful savings, please feel free to share them here. We all love to share in the excitement of saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment