Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Goodies



This weekend I discovered the most wonderful result of all my couponing efforts. I will say that in recent holidays, we have had a difficult time being able to afford gifts for everyone. I have always said as long as I am able to get all the kids in the family (and this includes nieces, nephews, and the like) at least a little something, that I would be satisfied, but at times doing that even proved to be a monumental task to accomplish on our budget. Well, I was so excited this weekend when I was able to go into my stockpile and pull enough items for Easter gift bags for all of the beautiful little ones in my family- all eight of them. And I must say that the Easter Bunny did a pretty good job for my own two as well :).

No comments:

Post a Comment