Thursday, April 28, 2011

CVS/ March of Dimes

CVS

Starting April 27th and going until May 8th, for every new "like" that CVS receives to their Facebook page, they will donate $1 to the March of Dimes, up to $35,000. This is a cause very close to my heart. In 2003, my husband and I lost our youngest daughter to an atrial spetal defect, or a hole in the upper chamber of her heart at the age of 9 days old. As I had previously done some volunteer work with March of Dimes, the staff was there to lend their support during this difficult time, sending us information on this condition that took our youngest daughter's life and even making a donation in her name for research through the March of Dimes. I am asking that anyone who happens across this post between now and May 8th to please head over to their Facebook page and "like" them so that we can get the maximum amount donated to this great cause, because the hope is with all of the research funded through this organization, no parent will ever have to go through the heartbreak and grief that my husband and I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment