Saturday, September 7, 2013

Rocket Launch

                        NASA's Moon Probe Launch Friday Visible from US East Coast

So I am all about different life experiences for my daughter. When I saw information online about the rocket launch on the East Coast on Friday night, I was all over it since it was launching in Virginia and that just so happens to be where we are. However, I saw this information at 10 am this morning, what were the odds that I was going to remember it. Well, let's just say I am so glad that I noticed a friend's post on Facebook to remind me and we made it outside in time to witness this. Experiences like this are the best memories my daughter will have as she gets older I believe and I am so glad that I got to share this with her. Who else got to see it? Did you miss it? That's ok, you can learn all about it by visiting Yahoo! news.

No comments:

Post a Comment