Monday, September 30, 2013

Mail Call Monday

             mail call monday 09.23.13.jpg


Got some great goodies in our mailbox last week.


*Free bag when we purchased the Teen Vogue subscription for our little beauty guru arrived. She was super excited to get this. It is the checkered bag in the background.

*Another book from Dolly Parton's Imagination Library arrived for the pipsqueak. She so loves seeing her name on the mail and I so love that it was free to enroll her and she gets a great book every month. For more information on the Imagination Library, visit Dolly Parton's Imagination Library here.

*I received my baby onesie cookie cutter as well. Although this was not free, I did not think $.99 was too bad for a great metal cookie cutter. You can find great deals like these on amazon.com.

* Also received some more pamphlets and coupons for formula from Similac and Gerber.

*And the most exciting thing for me was that my battery rebates cards came in the mail. I got $8 back for every three codes I entered on their site, so I received $16 back on something we needed anyway (and of course I used coupons to buy those batteries). To learn more about this promotion you can visit Energizer Pump Up the Power. This promotion ends 08.30.14.


What goodies did you get in your mail?

No comments:

Post a Comment