Thursday, March 24, 2011

Finish Up the Weekend on a High Note!


Ok, so I believe I may finally be able to finish sharing my exciting purchases from last weekend (what a week LOL). So on Sunday, I stopped by CVS before I headed into my full-time job. This may have been the most exciting stop I made all weekend, at least for our family, who really likes the Kleenex Cottonelle moist wipes.


Here's what I got (w/ regular retail):

(12) Kleenex Cottonelle moist wipes $3.69
      (on sale 2/$4, buy $15 earn $5 ECB)
(1) Physician's Formula Concealer $9.29
       (on sale 40% off, making it $5.57)
(2) Theraflu trial packs $.99
(2) Visine To Go $1.99

Total before coupons and discounts: $59.53

Coupons Used:

(1) $5 off purchase of $25 or more CVS
(6) $1/2 Kleenex Cottonelle moist wipes IP here
(1) $6 off Physician's Formula CVS
(1) $1 off Physician's Formula manufacturer Q
(1) $3/2 Theraflu products manufacturer Q
(2) $2 off any Visine
$3 in Extracare Bucks

Total OOP: $.37
savings 99.39%

And I earned $5 in ECB, to be used on a future visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment