Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Busy but Very Fulfilling Weekend!

Ok so in between runs to chorus concerts, school carnivals, running to a sister's aid whose husband decided to end a seven year marriage (don't they call that the seven year itch?), visits with the hubby's friends, picking up children who decided to stay over night at (my) baby sister's house, dropping those kids off with grandma, oh yeah and I managed to fit my full-time job in there somewhere, I actually got some deal-seeking done in all of this chaos. And not just to one store, but to several stores. Now I get to share them with everyone YAY! Think I did pretty well too. What do you think?


First stop, Wal-Mart:   

Here's what I got (w/ regular retail):

(2) Johnson & Johnson To Go First Aid Kits $0.97 each
(4) Febreze To Go $1.97 each
(1) Secret Clinical $2.47
(2) L'Oreal Hair Color $8.87 each (but clearanced to $1 each!)
(8) Millstone Coffee Prepackaged 1.75 oz. $1.64 each
(10) Scotch Brite sponges $0.84 each
(4) Pert 2 in 1 Travel size $0.97 each

original subtotal: $39.69

Coupons I used (bear with me I forgot to write down all the Q information before using them sorry):
(1) $1/2 Johnson First Aid products
(4) $1 any Febreze
(1) $2 any Secret
(1) $5/ 2 L'Oreal Hair Color products
(8) $2 any Millstone
(5) $1/2 Scotch Brite sponges
(4) $1 any Pert 2 in 1

Total OOP after tax: $4.35
Savings of 92.38%


Note: I am going to break up the list by store, otherwise the post would be HUGE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment