Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Busy Weekend 2

                        


Next stop was Target (did not get a picture of this as hubby ran off with the Mountain Dews to hide from the children LOL):

Here's what I got (with regular retail):

(4) Mountain Dew 12 pack $4.99 each (on sale 4 for $10)
(4) GE energy star single light bulbs $2.69 each (two clearanced to $1.37 each- instant mini-ons, the others were standard GE energy star light bulbs)

Total before coupons and discounts: $36.32

coupons used:

(2) $1/2 Mountain Dew Target coupons
(2) $1.50 GE light bulbs Target coupons
(2) $2.50 SVEC GE energy star light bulbs

Total OOP: $8.32
Savings of 77.22%


I quickly stopped by Dollar General after my Target trip, to pick up two packages of Pedigree Dentastix. These were priced at $2 each and I had two $2 coupons, so Dexter, one of our furry family members, will now have fresh breath for a while. :) I paid $.20 in tax, for a total savings of 95.24%

No comments:

Post a Comment