Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wal Mart Round Two!


So this was take two on Wal Mart. Definitely a great trip. Details listed below. I will say that since the KY coupon has come out, finding a store that actually has it in stock is tricky, so I was lucky to snag the one in the pic. And I know some minds are going there, so let me just say that any KY I score for free or overage will be donated to local animal shelter or put in baby shower gifts, because it can actually be quite usefully if a rectal temperature is needed. And I did have two Band-Aids, but one of them got lost in the shuffle and later located in another bag, but did not make it into the picture lol.

7 Cortaid @ $3.50 each
11 packages of Schick razors @ $1.97 each
1 KY jelly @ $2.84
2 Band-Aids @ $.97 each

Qs used:

7 $3 off one Cortaid product- SS Healthy Essentials 01.08.12
11 $2 off any Schick razor pack, excluding two count and travel- SS 01.01.12
1 $3 off any KY product- IP or SS 01.08.12
2 $1 off any Band-Aid IP

Total OOP:
$2.95 for just over $50 worth of products

No comments:

Post a Comment