Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Friday Trip: Great Start to the Weekend!

So started on the weekend fun with a great trip to my CVS on Friday. I had been getting $1/2 CVS skin Care product Qs all week out of the Red Coupon machine. I always hang onto the Qs that come out of the machine just in case a great deal will come up, even if it may be something that I may not think we will use like with this Q (I was thinking it was only for lotion, glad I realized with some help from friends that I could use it on other things as well :). And if you are not scanning your card at the red coupon machine every time you stop at CVS, you could be missing out on some great deals. So with the great Qs that I had, I got ten bags of CVS brand cotton balls for FREE! Gotta love the freebies :).

10 bags CVS cotton balls- $.49 (not sure if this was a sale price or clearance price, but sure glad I found it)

Qs used:

10 $1/2 CVS skin care

Total OOP:

$0 !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment