Friday, April 13, 2012

Kraft First Taste

I think I may have mentioned it before, but with the offers I just found in my Kraft First Taste account, I thought it was worth saying again. If you do not have a Kraft First Taste account, you should really get  one now. Just today I had four Qs waiting for me and I cannot wait to pair them with a great deal to score some great products.

The Qs I got were:

*$1 off any one package of Kraft Fresh Take Cheese and Breadcrumb Mix
*$1 off any one package Philadelphia Cooking Creme
*$1 on one Jell-o Pudding Snacks 6 pack, Strawberry Sundae or S'more flavors only
*$1 on any 2 Kids Wholesome Products (any Teddy Grahams or Honey Maid product)

I highly suggest creating an account now. You can visit Kraft First Taste to set up your account and start receiving great offers.

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment