Monday, March 12, 2012

It's Been a While

It feels like forever since I had the opportunity to get on here and post. Between new management at my full-time job (and struggling with the tough decision as to whether I wanted to move up that ladder myself at this time or if I am comfortable where I am), debating on whether we will pull our child from the public school system (some issues with the staff and peer bullying, but that sounds like another post right lol) and opt for home-schooling instead and just an overall feeling of being overwhelmed by a million things at once, I have not had a chance to visit. I am so glad that I finally can. I love having the opportunity to stop by here and share the amazing deals I find and also share a little of my family with anyone who happens by and is interested. Hopefully things will settle down a bit once more in this household and I will be able to visit more often. With spring fever sure to set it in soon though, I will cross my fingers and hope, but not hold my breath LOL. Hope everyone is having a blessed day.

                              
                         Maybe I should try this approach, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment