Thursday, May 7, 2015

Guys Trying the Pregnant Belly!

Ok, so I am supposed to be studying for my final exam in US History tomorrow, but I just had to check my Facebook before I settled in with my notes. And boy am I glad I did, because I found a real gem. Now I do not know these guys, but I just had to share so all the moms out there can get a chuckle out of this as well. They do try to bleep out much of the cursing, but I am going to give the warning that the do have some, so if it might be really offensive, you might want to skip this one. The Try Guys are so hilarious though so brace yourselves. This mom really enjoyed this video and cannot want until the rest of the series is released. In honor of the upcoming Mother's Day holiday, enjoy!



           
   The Try Guys: Pregnant Bellies

1 comment:


  1. Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

    ReplyDelete