Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My DG Kraft Promo Trip



I did this trip Sunday while my Country Time coupons were still valid (they expired 06.30.13). This will probably not be my only trip while this promotion is going on this week, but just thought I would share the first one. :)

I did one transaction of three pitcher packs at first to be sure they would work. That looked like this:

3 Country Time Strawberry Lemonade @ $1 = $3
DG instant savings = $2
(1) $1/2 Country Time Q
Final cost OOP: just the 3 cents tax!!!! :)

Onto the next transaction:

6 Country Time Strawberry Lemonade pitcher packs @ $1 = $6
1 Whales @ $1
DG instant savings on 6 = $4
(3) $1/2 Country Time Qs = $3
Final cost OOP: just the 8 cents tax!!!!!

Really think I am gonna love this deal this week, already looking at other scenarios to put together with this sale. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment